Learn how we optimized a landing page to significantly increase organic traffic, gain #1 keyword rankings on Google, and generate 17 marketing qualified leads in 2 months and 9 days.
Our client is a used car dealer located in the Northeast Atlantic region of the United States. They are a well-known dealer in their local area, however, they were struggling to generate qualified leads for a specific target audience.
Used Car Dealership (NAICS: 441120)
Digital Strategy, SEO, Copyrighting, Keyword Research, Landing Page Optimization
The client wanted to generate qualified leads targeted towards prospective used car buyers with no credit or poor credit. They already had a webpage mentioning this service; however, the page was not gaining organic traffic or generating leads. The client had no extra budget to put towards a separate organic or paid campaign to promote their poor credit used car financing service.
Primary goal – Generate marketing qualified leads (measured in phone calls and form fills from the landing page)
- Generate organic traffic
- At least one primary keyword ranking on page 1 of Google
- No extra cost to the client (included within the scope of our contract)
Utilize landing page optimization on the website to speak specifically to the no-credit, bad-credit used car loan service. We utilized the following strategy:
- Competitive analysis to determine threats and opportunities within this competitive search landscape
- Keyword research to determine how users were searching for the service on the web
- Targeted On-Page SEO to make sure users get the necessary information to increase Search Engine Result Page (SERP) click-through rates (CTRs)
- Rewriting landing page copywriting to enhance user engagement
- Clear CTAs to contact the dealer via phone or inquiry form on the page
- Internal linking from main pages on the site
Since creating the landing page 70 days ago, it has recorded (NOTE: only includes organic traffic data and non-branded keyword data):
- 17 qualified leads
- Ranking on Page 1 of Google (positions 1-10): 27 Keywords
- Ranking in Top 3 Positions on Page 1 of Google: 23 Keywords
- Producing a featured SERP snippet: 13 keywords
Organic Traffic (Oct 2019 vs Sep 2019):
- Organic Sessions: +141% increase
- New Users: +202% increase